Beyond Science is a highly acclaimed, entertaining yet challenging series of discussions on issues in consciousness, evolution, metaphysics and the philosophy of science. The series features Arthur M. Young, inventor of the Bell helicopter, philosopher, cosmologist and author of The Reflexive Universe and The Geometry of Meaning. Interviewed by Charles Fauvre. Produced and directed by Arthur Bloch.
01. Fate, Free Will and Determinism
02. Beyond Darwinism
03. Introduction to Metascience
04. Is the Universe Objective?
05. The Dragon of Science
06. Geometry of Meaning
07. Are We Really Just Molecules?
08. Science, Technology and Invention
09. Reading the Message of Science
10. The Four Elements
11. Theory of Process Part 1
12. Theory of Process Part 2
13. Mathematics and the Real World
14. Believing the Unbelievable
The Yoga of Thinking: Arthur M. Young Video Archive is a project of Anodos Foundation. All video material is copyrighted by Hypersphere and is licensed to Anodos for this Archive.
- Producer/interviewer: Arthur Bloch
- Principle camerawork: Mike Shedlin
- Additional camerawork: Randy Elliott